A Challenge Of A Lifetime!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Back to the grind

The team had this past weekend off b/c it was Thanksgiving weekend. Instead of revealing in my downtime, I got my gradually growing smaller booty to the gym while visiting my mom and Grandma. I logged just about 17.4 miles on the elliptical glider. I was more productive then I thought I would be.

We are getting rained out of team practice tonight. Some of the team members are meeting in Oakland to ice skate. Seeing as I have a knee and lower back issue, I don't think that would be such a good idea for me. Instead I am heading off to the gym tonight to log, yet more miles on the elliptical glider. I think tonight I might do 30 minutes on the bike and 30 minutes on the elliptical. Hey, I have to spice up my workouts a little bit. :)

This Saturday is our first snow practice. We have been getting emails on our team distribution list about meeting times, carpooling, etc. I am really excited about getting into the snow. California has been getting hit by a pretty good storm, so we should have some good snow on the trails. Unfortunately, I am missing my nieces 2nd bday party. I am in the middle of trying to figure out how I am going to get there after skiing with the team. We are all carpooling and that is what is throwing the kink into the already mess up pile of plans. I'll figure it out somehow........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home